Is it time to Sell Your Service Business?
Do you want to retire? What is your exit strategy?
Selling your business can be a daunting task. You want to get an honest evaluation and make sure the new buyer will take care of your customers and employees. We completely understand. We have acquired multiple HVAC, plumbing and electrical service businesses in Northern Virginia.
Why sell to Nichols & Phipps?
- We've done this many times before and successfully integrated clients and staff into our family of businesses
- We understand the stress and apprehension you may have and will help you through the process
- We will take great care of the legacy you've built
- Excellent leadership - our CEO holds many Master certifications in the HVAC, plumbing and electrician fields, has an MBA, and is a certified CPA.
- Our management team has extensive experience in the home services industry
- We are focused on People, Process & Product
- We have excellent benefits and a family-oriented culture
Owners commonly sell their businesses for any of the following reasons:
- Sell their business to Retirement
- Sell their business due to partnership disputes
- Sell their business due to Illness and death
- Sell their business because they are overworked and tired
- Sell their business because they are bored and want to do something different
If you are thinking about selling, give us a call at (703) 670-8519 and let’s chat to see if your service business would be a good fit in our family of companies.
Let's Chat About Your Business
"*" indicates required fields