Water Softener Repair & Replacement
Hard water occurs when there is an excess of minerals in the water. It can damage your pipes and potentially cause major damage to your home. In addition, it may make hair look dull or make getting dishes and laundry clean an impossibility. Installing a water softener can resolve or improve this issue for a vast majority of residents.
How Does a Water Softener Work?
A water softener works by running the water through a system of “resin beads.” These beads filter out the minerals that cause hard water. Then, the beads are cleaned using a salt solution, so the system can continue to work without build up or delay.
What are the Benefits of Using a Water Softener?
- Cleaner dishes and laundry - Your soap will do a better job and your washable items will rinse easier. You may be amazed by how much better your washer and dishwasher seem to work.
- Healthier hair - Tired of dull, dry hair? Using a water softener can make a huge difference since unwanted minerals will not be left behind when washing your hair. It often improves the feel of your skin as well and who doesn’t want that?
- Fewer plumbing issues - Soft water is gentler on your plumbing, helping this expensive part of your home to last longer with fewer repairs.
Whether you need a new water softener installed or your current unit requires maintenance, Nichols & Phipps can help. Call or contact us today for more information about these units or for assistance with other plumbing concerns.
View Special Offers & Coupons
Why Nichols & Phipps for Plumbing?
- No Sneaky Upgrades or Dishonest Tactics
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Repiping Services
- Bathroom Remodels
- Financing Available with Approved Credit
- Accurate Proposals