Air conditioning inspections & MAINTENANCE
A Well-Maintained Air Conditioner
An air conditioner and your HVAC system as a whole is a complex piece of machinery. Many parts work in unison to keep you cool. When any of the components start to fail or stops working altogether, your AC system can't do its job. Regular maintenance is the best way to prevent significant, costly malfunction. Catching problems early while the price tag and the effect on working parts
Catching problems early while the price tag and the effect on working parts are at its lowest, is the goal of a maintenance plan.
Be kind to your AC, have it annually inspected to ensure it is there for you when you need it most.
The last thing you want is to be surprised by a major air conditioning failure in the middle of the summer. Not only is that expensive, but it may take some time and effort to get your system working properly again than it does to maintain its working order. You don’t want to get hit with this disaster in the middle of summer during the high-demand season. Regularly maintaining your AC system is the best way to prevent such an issue from occurring.
Reasons to have your AC system inspected:
- You just purchased the home and have no idea of the health of the HVAC system
- You are not fond of being caught by surprise
- You feel that knowledge is power.
- Ongoing maintenance reduces the risk of failure during the summer heat when your system is under duress.
- You like finding and fix problems early while the price tag is smaller
- A well-maintained system is more energy efficient
- It can lower your energy bills
- A fine-tuned system leads to better air quality
- Extend the life of your HVAC unit
- Your home will be more comfortable--reducing your stress level
- Regular AC maintenance keeps your warranty valid
We can maintain all makes and models of HVAC system. Even if we didn’t install your system, we are happy to help you keep your unit in good repair. We are always completely transparent with our pricing and if we make a recommendation for repair or replacement that you can trust us.
Yes, your AC system is “working” now,
but how well and for how long?
Don't be caught by surprise.
Have your system inspected before cooling and heating season.
Knowledge is Power
A performance inspection will help you plan for the future.
When you schedule a performance inspection, you will receive a cooling season inspection in the spring/summer and a heating inspection in the fall/winter. When finished our technician will go over their findings, give you a snapshot of your system's health and provide you with repair recommendations if needed.
|Checklist||Cooling Season||Heating Season|
|Lubricate moving parts|
|Heating or cooling temperature split|
|Indoor & outdoor cooling coil|
|Condensate drain lines|
|Insulation - refrigerant line|
|Capacitors, contractor points, and relays|
|Amp draw on motors|
|Components of blower|
|Carbon monoxide safety|