Electrical Repair & New Service
Have an Electricity Issue?
When you have problems with your home’s electrical system, you don’t want to wait. This makes logical sense. As few jobs related to electricity are DIY projects. But, many homeowners put off calling an electrician. If a malfunctioning electrical unit is causing you worry, or you have an element you would like to upgrade, working with a professional is a must.
Get this off your to-do list, put in on ours and we will take care of it right away.
Signs You May Have an Electrical Problem
Some of the most worrisome signs of an electrical problem include:
- Lights flickering
- Sparks from outlet when you plug in an appliance,
- Smoke smell around electronics
- Circuit breakers tripping often
- Surge protectors indicating a ground fault
- Appliances, switches or outlets feeling hot
- You smell hot electricity
- Light bulbs burning out too quickly
- Appliances dying often
- Computer battery backups dying before their time
These can be some of the most obvious signs you need electrical or wiring repair. However, there can be other signs of electrical malfunction too, so be aware of any potential problems and contact Nichols & Phipps with questions or concerns. In addition, we can help you with the installation of new service, adding outlets and many other electrical jobs as well as residential electrical repair.
Trusted Electrical Repair
Nichols & Phipps offers trusted electrical service in and around Fairfax and Northern Virginia. We complete all repair and installation jobs on time have competitive rates. Plus, you’ll feel confident because we never recommend unneeded or expensive upgrades—we want to get to the root of your problem.
The Nichols & Phipps electrical team comprises licensed, insured electrical experts. If you would like to learn more about our services, book a service call or you have a question about what we can do for you, reach out to us today. We look forward to working with you.
View Special Offers & Coupons
Why Nichols & Phipps for Electrical?
- Up-Front Pricing
- No Sneaky Upgrades or Dishonest Tactics
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Financing Available with Approved Credit
- Accurate Proposals
- Repair & Replace All Makes and Models