Air conditioning & Heating SERVICES
Indoor Air Quality - An Important Concern
Your home is your sanctuary, the quality of the air in it should be the very best it can be. A home with excessive dust, mold, mildew, pet hair, smoke, and other allergens can lead to more doctor's visits and prevent you from feeling your best. Luckily, it is possible to improve indoor air quality with just a few simple changes or additions to your existing air conditioning system.
How Can Nichols & Phipps Improve Your Indoor Air Quality?
One of your most important partners for improving indoor air quality is an experienced and reputable HVAC contractor. He or she can access the issues and offer recommendations for repair or system maintenance to improve your indoor air quality. At Nichols & Phipps, we offer several solutions that can improve the air you breathe every day.
- Dehumidifiers - A dehumidifier controls the level of humidity in the air. When there is too much humidity, it can be hard to breathe, and it is easier for mold and mildew to thrive.
- Humidifiers - On the other hand, when the air is too dry, breathing can be uncomfortable too. In dry areas, a humidifier may be a must.
- Air Cleaners - An air cleaner will reduce allergens like pet dander, dust, and chemicals in the air--making it fresher and less harmful.
- Air Purifiers - An air purifier is another way to clean the air in your home or office and reduce the impact that pollen, dust, smoke and other irritants may have on all inhabitants.
- Filters - Your HVAC system has a filter or filters that need to be changed on a regular basis. We’ll be happy to suggest the right filters for the job, or we can even change these out as part of our maintenance agreement.
- Circulation - Finally, it is important to realize that your air handler is what circulates the air through your home. Repairing or replacing an ailing handler can make a huge difference in the quality of the air you breathe.
Nichols & Phipps serves homes in Fairfax, Arlington, McLean, Vienna, Woodbridge, Loudoun, Alexandria and Northern Virginia. If you would like more information about how we can improve your air quality or if you would like to schedule a no-obligation inspection, call us today at (703) 670-8519.
View Special Offers & Coupons
Why Nichols & Phipps
- No Sneaky Upgrades or Dishonest Tactics
- EPA Certified Refrigerant Removal
- Proactive Maintenance Plans Available
- FREE In-Home Estimates for HVAC Replacements
- Financing Available with Approved Credit
- Repair & Replace All Makes and Models
- Get it off your to-do list and put it on ours