traditional Air conditioning alternative
Ductless HVAC Systems Can Keep You Comfortable All Year Long.
Is there anything more annoying than having hot or cold spots around your home or office? If you have one room that is constantly chilly or one that always feels hot, you’re never going to feel comfortable. Luckily, there is a solution. A ductless AC System is a better way to maintain consistent temperatures.
Consider Ductless HVAC from Nichols & Phipps
If your home does not have forced air ducts for central heating and air already, one of the best ways to provide heating and cooling is by adding a ductless HVAC. Unlike window units, the ductless AC unit is attractive, streamlined and won’t block your windows.
Zoned Heating or Cooling
In some cases, you may not need to heat or cool the whole home. Perhaps you are comfortable with fans around most of your home, but you just want to keep your sleeping area cooler in summer and warmer in winter, for instance. Or maybe you already use central heat and air but have spots that don't seem to get comfortable. Adding a ductless system to just these rooms can be an affordable option. Ductless AC is gentle on your utility bills too.
Consider some of the other benefits of this system.
- Zoned Control for room by room comfort
- Remote controlled for easy access
- Can be easily added to homes without ductwork
- Uses less energy to cool your home than window units
- You lose around 15% of cooling or heating when it passes through ductwork, this system doesn’t use it
- Advanced filtration system reduces allergens
- Solve hot and cold spots with ease
The installation team at Nichols & Phipps would be happy to evaluate your home and discuss this option with you. You may be surprised at how easy and affordable it is to add ductless HVAC.
Ductless HVAC can be an excellent year-round solution for many homes and offices in Northern Virginia. If you would like to learn more about this solution from Nichols & Phipps, give us a call today. We look forward to working with you.
Ductless AC split systems we repair, replace and service.
Why Nichols & Phipps
- No Sneaky Upgrades or Dishonest Tactics
- EPA Certified Refrigerant Removal
- Proactive Maintenance Plans Available
- FREE In-Home Estimates for HVAC Replacements
- Financing Available with Approved Credit
- Repair & Replace All Makes and Models
- Get it off your to-do list and put it on ours