Air conditioning service
We Repair and Install all Makes and Models of Air Conditioners
Your air conditioning unit is designed to provide years of service, keeping you and your family cool and comfortable. However, over time you may begin to notice that it does not cool as well, it goes out more often, or maybe your utility bills are rising. It could be time to replace your unit.
Air Conditioning Replacement—What You Need to Know
The first concern that many people have about replacing their AC unit is that they want to know whether replacing it or repairing it is the smarter decision. In reality, if your unit is more than ten years old, it may be time for a new system. However, one thing you can always count on from Nichols & Phipps is that we are completely transparent and will always be honest with you in regards to repairing or replacing.
Repair or Replace—What's the Right Choice?
Deciding whether to repair or to choose air conditioning replacement is a very big decision. Age is, of course, a big factor. However, you'll also want to consider the extent of current problems and what they would cost to fix. Plus, you may look at how efficient your unit is and whether it meets your needs size wise. In many cases, deciding to replace may cost more up-front, but will save you money after a very short while because you'll have fewer repairs and a system that works better for your home.
Consider these benefits of replacing your unit with a more modern one.
- You’ll spend less in maintenance costs
- Less likely for a catastrophic breakdown that could leave you without air for days
- Your new system will be better for the environment
- Your utility bills will likely be lower
- A new unit can add value to your home if you plan to sell
- Maintenance is usually more affordable on a new system
AC replacement with a more modern system is an excellent investment and something that will serve you and your family for years to come. Don’t spend another summer just trying to get by--relax and enjoy your home at a comfortable temperature!
If you are in Northern Virgina and would like more information about HVAC replacement, give us a call at Nichols & Phipps today. We are excited to work with you!
Why Nichols & Phipps
- No Sneaky Upgrades or Dishonest Tactics
- Nate Certified Technicians
- EPA Certified Refrigerant Removal
- Maintenance Plans Available
- FREE In-Home Estimates for HVAC Replacements
- Financing Available with Approved Credit
- Repair & Replace All Makes and Models