Are You Fighting a Losing Battle Balancing Your Home’s Temperature?
Does one room feel like the arctic while another feels like the tropics? And adjusting the thermostat just makes it worse?
You're fighting a losing battle over inconsistent temperatures, and you deserve to be comfortable in your own home. However, these fluctuating temperatures could be inconvenient, not to mention frustrating and costly.
So, how do you sort out this dilemma?
Balance the temperature & cool off the rooms that need it most with a ductless mini-split system!
A ductless mini-split system is a perfect way to maintain consistent temperatures. It has multiple indoor air handlers throughout your home. Each of these handlers has its own thermostat, and you can install up to four of these units for each outdoor heat pump you have.
You've probably seen these types of machines inside hotel rooms. They're small and sleek, and the air is discharged into your room without the need for any ducts.
Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning
- It can both cool and heat your home.
- It saves on energy because the unit can be adjusted for the needs of each room or area.
- It is considered more energy-efficient because you don't lose air through ductwork. After all, these units are truly ductless.
- It is easy and quick to install compared to traditional HVAC systems.
- It is compact and versatile and can be placed on walls, floors, and ceilings.
- It improves indoor air quality with its filter and the elimination of ductwork, where most of your home's dirt, dust, and debris accumulates and is transmitted throughout the house.
- It requires minor maintenance – you simply need to clean the filters and keep the vents clear.