Got Humid Air?
Moisture can build up in your home thanks to the humidity caused by showers, baths, washing machines and other appliances, not to mention running your AC on hot summer days.
If you have too much moisture in your home, it’s uncomfortable and it can make it hard to breathe, especially for people with asthma or other breathing difficulties. It's also easier for mold and mildew to thrive in areas with high humidity.
Combat humidity with a whole-home dehumidifier
Dehumidifiers are the ultimate weapon against excess moisture.
You know you need a whole-home dehumidifier if:
- Windows have condensation
- Mold or mildew is visible near vents or window frames and gaskets
- The room feels unpleasant and stuffy even with the AC on
- Moist or wet stains are present on walls, ceilings, or floors
- There is a musty odor present, especially in the basement
Installing a whole-home dehumidifier will make your home more comfortable, reduce cooling costs, alleviate allergy symptoms, minimize the risks of mold or mildew growth, and protect your home and furnishings.