How to Feel Like an HVAC Maintenance Rock Star
Your HVAC system is an investment that needs to last
Yet, most homeowners ignore the heating and cooling units sitting in the attic, a closet, or in the side yard doing their best to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They slowly degrade due to general wear and tear – no one gives them any mind until there is evidence of an issue, which usually happens in the middle of the hottest day or the coldest night.
Want to be a maintenance rock star?
Very few things make you feel more like a rock star than being proactive with your home maintenance and finding a problem before it is actually a huge problem AND finding out your warranty covers it. You find out how your system is really doing and mitigate the risk of your family being inconvenienced by an outage. You also avoid the stress and expense of early replacement because you are a proactive-maintenance-taking-care-of-business-master!
Join the Comfort Club Maintenance Program
Keep your HVAC system running year-round by joining the twice-yearly Comfort Club, and let us take the maintenance off your to-do list. Our program is a proactive way to keep your HVAC system working perfectly. With regular inspections by trained professionals, you can catch failing components early before they stop working or cascade into a bigger, more expensive issue.
Benefits of the Comfort Club:
- Priority Customer Care – We are here when you need us with priority service
- Discounts: 20% off diagnostic service calls and 15% off repairs
- 24/7 Service – We offer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with no overtime charges
- Warranty – Two-year warranty on all repair parts
- Peace of mind knowing the health of your system
- Reduce the risk of surprise outages and repairs
- Maintain a valid warranty
So, reduce the risk of surprise outages and repairs and have peace of mind knowing that your system will always be in good hands.
Find out more about the Comfort Club on our website, or feel free to call us at (703) 670-8519 with any questions you might have.
Check out our other blogs for some great HVAC advice:
- Monthly Guide To HVAC Maintenance
- The 5 Biggest HVAC Myths
- How to Get Your AC Read For Summer After A Long Winter
- Pet Owners! Get More Life Out Of Your HVAC Unit With These 6 Tips
- Gas Leaks and How to Prevent Them
- How to Remove Humidity From Your Home
- Signs of a Damaged Furnace Heater
- 5 Biggest HVAC Myths
- 5 Tips For Spring Cleaning Your HVAC System