Winter is just around the corner… Don’t forget to book your heating system check up!
Our calendar is filling up fast. Don't wait!
If you are a Comfort Club program member, you have a pre-paid spot, let's get you on the calendar.
Not a CC member? You can still schedule a 1x Heating Inspection to make sure everything is in good working order.
What is a Heating Inspection?
A heating inspection includes a full range of checks on your heating system. It is designed to find small issues before they can turn into big problems and is a major part of the preventative maintenance you'll have for your heating unit. Scheduling pre-season maintenance and inspection is one of the best ways to assure your heating system will make it through the cold winter months without fail.
Why Do You Need this Inspection?
An inspection can save you money. Not only will you find small problems before they turn into big ones (so that you can avoid those major repair bills), but your inspector may find issues that make your system use more energy and make your utility bills higher. Finally, an inspection or heating tuneup can help you find problems while your system is still under warranty.
What Gets Inspected?
|Lubricate moving parts|
|Heating or cooling temperature split|
|Components of blower|
|Carbon monoxide safety|
Reasons to have your heating system inspected:
- You just purchased the home and have no idea of the health of your heating system
- You are not fond of being caught by surprise
- Ongoing maintenance reduces the risk of failure during the cold winter when your system is under duress.
- You like finding and fixing problems early while the price tag is smaller
- Knowledge is power.
What Does it Cost?
It's $75.00 for a one-time heating season inspection ($89 for each additional unit) for new customers. See coupon below.
Our Comfort Club Maintenance Program starts at $169 ($145 for each additional unit) for new members and includes 2 inspections per year, priority service calls, a 20% discount on service calls, 15% off on repairs, plus a whole lot more during your membership year. See our site for full details.
Give us a call at (703) 670-8519 with any questions you might have.
Check out our other blogs for some great HVAC advice:
- Monthly Guide To HVAC Maintenance
- The 5 Biggest HVAC Myths
- How to Get Your AC Read For Summer After A Long Winter
- Pet Owners! Get More Life Out Of Your HVAC Unit With These 6 Tips
- Gas Leaks and How to Prevent Them
- How to Remove Humidity From Your Home
- Signs of a Damaged Furnace Heater
- 5 Biggest HVAC Myths
- 5 Tips For Spring Cleaning Your HVAC System